3.22 mdiag -S
mdiag -S [-v] [-v]
The mdiag -S command is used to present
information about the status of the scheduler and grid interface.
This command will report on the following aspects of scheduling:
- General Scheduler Configuration
- Reports short and long term scheduler load
- Reports detected overflows of node, job, reservation, partition, and other
scheduler object tables
- High Availability
- Reports health of HA primary
- Reports health of HA backup
- Scheduling Status
- Reports if scheduling is paused
- Reports if scheduling is stopped
- System Reservation Status
- Reports if global system reservation is active
- Message Profiling/Statistics Status
- Moab scheduling activities (only with mdiag -S -v -v)
- Activity[JobStart]: Time Moab spends telling the RM to start a job and waiting for a response.
- Activity[RMResourceLoad]: Time Moab spends querying license managers and nodes.
- Activity[RMWorkloadLoad]: Time Moab spends querying resource managers about jobs (as opposed to nodes)
- Activity[Schedule]: Time Moab spends prioritizing jobs and scheduling them onto nodes.
- Activity[UIProcess]: Time Moab spends handling client commands.
> mdiag -S
Moab Server running on orion-1:43225 (Mode: NORMAL)
Load(5m) Sched: 12.27% RMAction: 1.16% RMQuery: 75.30% User: 0.29% Idle: 10.98%
Load(24h) Sched: 10.14% RMAction: 0.93% RMQuery: 74.02% User: 0.11% Idle: 13.80%
HA Fallback Server: orion-2:43225 (Fallback is Ready)
Note: system reservation blocking all nodes
Message: profiling enabled (531 of 600 samples/5:00 interval)