Follow these steps to upgrade an existing Moab Access Portal (MAP) installation:
- Acquire the MAP distribution file (it is packaged in tar.gz format.)
- Stop MAP using "./mapctl.sh stop".
- Extract the contents of the compressed tarball over the existing MAP directory.
- Run MAP's "./configure" script as a user with proper installation permissions.
- Follow the same steps as outlined in the Installation Instructions.
||Any of your customized configuration scripts will be preserved and not overwritten by the upgrde. If you
wish to force an overwrite, use the command "./configure --force" when upgrading MAP.
- Start MAP using "./mapctl.sh start".