2.2 Multiple Cluster Configuration
Moab Access Portal®
can be configured to support multiple clusters by allowing
users to choose which cluster they would like to use as they login to the
To enable this feature:
- Open the
- $CONFIG-DIR/MAP-hosts file in any text editor.
- Add any number of new cluster entries. The entry syntax is:
<Descriptive Name>=<Head Node Name>[:<Alternate SSH Port>][@<Moab's Bin Path>]
For example, if a new cluster serial job cluster is installed, with a head
- headnode.domain.net and accepting SSH connections through port
- 8888 then the cluster entry would be
If the cluster also had to define where the Moab Workload Manager® commands are, set the path accordingly:
- Serial=headnode.domain.net:8888@/usr/local/moab/bin/. This path
will override, at least for this cluster, any globally configured paths defined by the
- Save changes and restart the servlet container.